Hello Friends, today just wanted to share with you all something light to read. So baithe -baithe khayaal aaya let me write about things which I am currently obsessed with. Without further ado, here the list you might wannna check out:
- My Calculator Diary: I am obsessed with diaries coz I am a very pen and paper type of a person. I always prefer to write about the stuff I want to keep track of, instead of typing; so, in a way my diary helps me keep organized and stay productive. Recently I laid my hands on this piece of stationary: A diary with bright orange cover which comes with an in-build calculator. Here’s the picture of my latest obsession from ShopByGenius
- Instagram: Besides creating content on my website, I do the same on my Instagram page too. And as a content creator, I love the efforts and thoughts I put in to make my Instagram feed look good. My weekends are especially busy with shooting videos for the brands or planning about the entire week’s feed. Instagram has made me an evolved person and I am proud of it. And if I may say, since I am always busy creating content, it keeps me sane during this pandemic. Heres the link to my Insta page, if you want to check: https://www.instagram.com/bytetrails
- My cream from Forest Essential: I can’t help my obsession with skincare and have recently switched to Eladi Teenage day cream with SPF 30 from Forest Essential. Though I am not teenage anymore, but this cream from “teenage” range works wonder for my sensitive skin. The cream keeps my skin hydrated for hours and does not cause any breakouts. It also has SPF 30, so added benefit, as I don’t need to buy separate sunscreen. This one has definitely found a permanent place in my skincare routine.
- Playing Scrabble: The tiles and board game have become much more than a time pass in our house. For us it’s a serious business. We carefully weigh in the options, take time before we make a word, keep an eye on the others’ alphabets and sometimes end up fighting too – on whether a particular word is acceptable or not. Our weekend afternoons are all about playing scrabble for good 2-3 hours.
- Comfortable PJ’S, lounge wear and leggings: Staying inside the home 24/7 during this pandemic, I am always in my comfortable wear. My knee length black cotton Capri from Jockey are my current favorite. They are comfortable, smart and stretchable too, making it a perfect wear whether I do yoga or everyday chores. Another piece of clothing which I am obsessed with is my cotton blend night suit from Marks and Spenser which has slip on closure; this one has made my sleep time so much better.
- Hand sanitizers, Disinfectant sprays and Masks: Thanks to the deadly pandemic, we all are in OCD zone right now; so currently I am too super obsessing with these three things. I find the 8-layer masks by Falcon super comfortable to wear. Another brand which works well for us is EUME. Dettol and Lifebuoy are good and trusted hand sanitizers to use. And of all the disinfectant sprays I have tried so far, I find Covicoat the best, for the simple reason that its odorless.
- Book: The Secret: This is not exactly my current obsession but reading it again and can read it over and over again whenever I want to pep up myself; for the simple reason that the book fills me with positivity with its simple, motivating and inspiring narrative. The book is structured on the premise that if you think and feel positive, you are sending positive frequency to the universe, which in turn conspires to attract circumstances of same frequency, thereby offering you the best outcome.
- Blog writing: As we are in midst of MyFriendAlexa by blogchatter, I am currently obsessing over planning the 8 topics I have to write on; so, I am up every morning thinking about the topic and go to bed every night still thinking about it. Hopefully I would churn out something good, something interesting to pen about this entire month.
What have you been crushing on of late?
I am taking my blog to the next level with Blogchatter‘s My Friend Alexa 2020 campaign
Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored post. I am in no way promoting the brands mentioned ; these just works for me.