So here I am digging in to these yummy multigrain kakhra chips served with beetroot and spinach Hummus. Also on my table is gun powder coated cottage cheese served with watermelon chutney and chlorophyll Dim Sums in red curry. And don’t miss that activated charcoal infused lemonade!!.
🍽️Guess it’s time for me to indulge in some clean eating amidst the relaxed ambience of Santé Spa Cuisine, a bistro where they serve healthy vegetarian food along with various options in vegan and alkaline fare; everything made from scratch, no pre-made sauces, nothing processed, just clean ingredients.
🍽️IN main course we ordered Pizza Verde ( ragi base topped with veggies) , Multigrain Spaghetti, garlic roasted vegetables on spinach cream n Bajra Risotto, and u guys have to take my word for it when I say each dish is as flavorful as stunning it looks.
🍽️My favorite pick:
1. The crispy Khakra with delectable hummus; this one is must try.
2. Thin crust Pizza made with Bajra and topped with lots of veggies. I was like so surprised how can something so healthy tastes so good. And mind you, it was without any Mayonnaise or sauce or any seasonings.
3. The green chlorophyll dim sums made with tapioca starch, filled with broccoli, garlic spinach n other ingredients in Thai red curry.
4. Bajra Risotto, never thought millets could be that tasty; try this here n u too will become millet-lover.
5. Satisfy your sweet tooth with Almond Muesli ice-cream.
🍽️Ambience: The place is done up tastefully in the color green n white and is spread on two levels with both indoor and outdoor seating arrangement amidst greenery. There’s a small kiddie play area and a shelf adorned with good collection of books to read.
🍽️Santé in French means Health and this place is haven for both health freaks, and for those who love to experience new n different food.