The global pandemic has forced people, including kids in stringent confinements. Parents are at a loss to know how to keep them entertained throughout the day. One sure shot solution is Television, which I feel is OK to let them watch a bit more than usual, given there’s a dearth of means to keep them amused.
There’s plenty of kid -friendly content available out there; and one such entertainment destination which I would personally recommend is ZEE5 Kids, which is streaming superhero films, for free nowadays.
Superhero stories always fascinates kids and when these stories are translated into animation, sprinkled with Sci-fi effects, it becomes all the more captivating. ZEE5 Kids has compiled five such films on animated movies which will not only keep the kids entertained but teach some important life lessons too in fun ways.
One such story is of Vir; The Robot Boy, which my daughter in particular finds enthralling. The series depicts the adventures of a humanoid robot boy, along with his closest friends – Chulbul, the pet donkey,8-year-old Imli and Gintu. Vir with his superhuman abilities always manages to salvage the adverse situation created by his arch enemy – Mad Max , an evil scientist who wants to use Vir for his own evil deeds. The series is well-received by kids aged 5-9 as they find the Vir’s antics both amusing and heroic.
Image Source: ZEE5
Some amazing things your child can learn from Vir are:
- Empathy: Vir is always ready to help others in time of need. He cannot see anyone suffering and always helps and protects his friends and the inhabitants of the city from robbers, thieves or any other evil.
- Intelligence and Smartness: Though Vir has superhuman abilities, it’s his quick thinking and intelligence which impresses the most. He never uses his physical powers for his own gain.
- Confidence: Whenever Vir believes he could, he does it!!. He always stays firm with his decisions and executes all his actions in a balanced way to achieve desired results.
- Calmness: Vir always stays poised in adversity. He gauges the situation and finds the solution with his well-balanced actions.
- Be humorous: Life is too short to remain tense; a trait which can be learnt from fun-loving Vir .
- Friendly nature: Vir and his friends love playing outdoors and always look out for each other. They never let anyone feel left-out and always come up with a solution to a problem together.
Well these are some of the best take away from this cartoon movie. Now coming to the animation quality of Vir, The Robot Boy. The graphics are simple and clean lined ; the settings , costumes and characters are sketched neatly. Though elder kids might not find it very appealing, toddlers and young kids would definitely like it. It’s an adventurous and fun cartoon series and is quite popular among its target audiences.
Besides Vir, The Robot Boy, ZEE5 Kids is also offering non-stop free fun for its young viewers with other superheroes action movies. These include:
- GG Bond And His Team : Story of a mischievous pig, who teaches courage, friendship and respect for elders in fun way)
- Chhota Hatim And Seven Monsters: Here a child goes on an adventurous journey with his friends to save a princess from an evil king
- Gunja, A Wonder Girl: Story of a girl from a small village in India who finds happiness in helping other people.
In total there are 10 movies of these lovable characters up for watch on ZEE5 Kids during this Lockdown. #NonStopBachFUN