Lockdown, Quarantined, staying indoors- we all are doing the needful to fight the Corona Virus pandemic. To keep the boredom at bay ZEE 5 is offering some of the movies, earlier available to only premium customers, absolutely FREE. You can download the ZEE5 APP and watch it online or stream them on your television sets.
Some of the movies which you can add to your binge list are:
- Batti Gul Meter Chalu: With star cast boasting of Shahid Kapoor and Shraddha Kapoor, the film is a social drama which focuses on the matter of unjust electricity bill issued by a corrupt power company. The movie also has elements of a love triangle, courtroom drama and of course, a social message.
2. Babumoshai Bandookbaaz: An action thriller film features Nawazuddin Siddiqui, as a contract killer and Bidita Bag in the lead roles. Watch this movie for Siddiqui’s power-packed performance supported by a good cast. the movie will keep you engaged for a complete two hours.
3. Great Grand Masti: This one is not meant for kids as it’s an adult comedy movie sprinkled with elements of horror. The funny trio-Riteish Deshmukh, Vivek Oberoi, and Aftab Shivdasani reunites in the third instalment of Masti series, which also has Urvashi Rautela playing the role of a ghost. Watch this one for the impeccable comic timing of the lead actors.
4. ABCD: Although after this one, ABCD 2 and Street dancer is also released, it’s this movie of the franchise which sets the bar for the dance movies in the film industry. A nice touching movie whose story is told through dance, this one is a sheer pleasure to watch.
5. Yamla Pagla Deewana: An action-comedy movie, features Dharmendra, Sunny Deol, and Bobby Deol in the lead roles. A family entertainer, this one will sure win your heart with the goofiness and the superb chemistry among the Deols. The picturesque locations of Benaras and Punjab add to the character of the movie.
6. Paltan: An engaging war drama from JP Dutta, this movie is based on the 1962 Indo-China war and is shot on real locations for most of the parts. The final moments of the movie are action-packed and see quite a good performance from the actors which include Arjun Rampal, Gurmeet Chaudhary, and Sonu Sood.
7. FryDay: Watch this movie for the acting prowess of Govinda. The movie though not very great story-wise but is a good time pass as its high on humour quotient.
8. Double Dhamaal: It’s an ok-ish type entertainer which can be watched once for the sheer star cast it boasts of- Sanjay Dutt, Arshad Warsi, Javed Jaffrey, Riteish Deshmukh and Ashish Choudhary; all stand out as good performers in this film.
With a long list of movies in its kitty, ZEE 5, will surely keep you #BeCalmBeEntertained during this lockdown period.
The channel is also planning to increase its content in the coming months for its viewers. You can check out the new shows in the pipeline at ZEE 5.